Are you tired of struggling with your young adult or
Do you see sadness, lack of direction, loss of focus, or the
inability to stay out of trouble?
Have you lost the energy and/or clarity to continue trying to
sort it out on your own?
Would you like to see more responsibility and direction in
your young person?
- Expertise with young people based on intensive experience in a
wide variety of settings (schools, inpatient hospitalization, military,
private practice, psychiatric & addiction treatment facilities, prison,
& special needs)
- Accurately differentiate between depression, anxiety, trauma,
ADHD, substance abuse problems, and other mental health or
- High risk evaluations and consultations.
- Provide professional and confidential solutions.
- Offer comprehensive therapeutic, medical, and vocational supports.
- Help keep your young person out of the legal system.
- Formulate options for all of your family needs.
Once core problems are detected and addressed,
growth can be rapid for this population!
All rights reserved.
|SPECIALIZING with Struggling Young People
|Susan Rosovsky LPC, CAADC
@North Fulton Counseling
Adolescent and Young Adult Specialist