Hitting bottom" and "intervention" are both events that interfere or interrupt an individual and families
unsatisfying/dysfunctional patterns of living due to mental illness and/or substance abuse. We often worry and wait
for our loved ones (and ourselves) to hit bottom, but what will that involve? -jail, hospitalization, sexual assault, or
death? The difference is; hitting bottom is most often dangerous, unexpected and chaotic, while professional
interventions can give you and your loved one the opportunity to make healthier, proactive decisions.
All rights reserved.
- Interventions can most often be accomplished privately & gently. I
help you get your loved one willing to get help without threats of
homelessness or abandonment.
- There are many types of Interventions (not what you see on TV.
- Individualized solutions to meet your specific needs.
- High risk evaluations and consultations.
- Assistance for the entire family throughout the recovery process
- Caring & respectful transport services when appropriate.
Click here for more info: www.ProActiveInterventions.com
|Education, guidance, motivation & options.
|Susan Rosovsky LPC, CAADC
@North Fulton Counseling
Individually Customized Consultations and Interventions